If you’ve been offered a skilled job in the UK, you can apply for a Tier 2 Visa. Tier 2 entitles the holder to work for his sponsor in the job described in his certificate of sponsorship. Read on to find out more about this stream.
Tier 2 (General) Visa Requirements
- You need to have a certificate of sponsorship from a licensed sponsor before you can apply to come to the UK to work under Tier 2 category.
- You can also do a second job in the same sector and at the same level as your main job for up to 20 hours per week.
- You can also do a job which has a shortage of workers in the UK for up to 20 hours per week.
- You are allowed to do voluntary work or study in the UK as long as it doesn’t interfere with the job you are sponsored for.
- You may apply for settlement if you have been working continuously for 5 years under Tier 2 (General) and even spouse and dependents may accompany you.
- Your spouse can work full time in the UK.
- You and your dependents are entitled for NHS (National Health Services).
- Your children under the age of 18 can obtain free education in the UK.
Book your consultation with us today to find out more about how you can secure a Tier 2 Visa for the United Kingdom.